Zatco Al-Zafran Company is the leading National EPC & Maintenance Contractor in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Fertilizer and Power industries. The company was established in 1983. Since then, Zatco Al-Zafran has contributed immensely to the hydrocarbon infrastructural development in Kuwait.
Zatco Al-Zafran employs over 5,000 skilled personnel on permanent basis that are supplemented by short-term personnel as required to meet project needs.
Zatco Al-Zafran offers the following services:
- EPC Projects (Engineering, Procurement & Construction).
- Construction (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation).
- Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning and Start up Services.
- Maintenance (Asset Management, Shutdowns & Technical support)
- Medium and Heavy Steel Fabrication.
- Fabrication offshore structures, including topside production facility.
Zatco Al-Zafran commitment to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) has been the cornerstone to its growth, Zatco Al-Zafran has:
- ISO 9001:2008 certified Quality Management System
- OHSAS 18001:2007 certified Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 14001:2004 certified Environmental Management System